Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, January 16, 2006
I was just thinking that maybe I should type properly. Like using my caps lock. We'll try it for this entry, I guess. It might make it look like it's a bit more than some random incoherant scrawling thingys. But then, it's not much more than that now, is it? (:
AC's been really good for me. Recently i've been looking at a certain big clique(which i shall name as we all know i don't have the best of luck when it comes to PRIVACY) and i was just thinking to myself Gosh, thank God all of them aren't like that! instant loss of a big part of the population to befriend. But yeah. I just feel really blessed cos everyone i've come across or made ACQUAINTANCE with have been really, really nice. Very open-minded and willing to give me, bright yellow and green uniform, cheesy grin and loudness and all, a shot. I think it's really nice. I have come across the selected few(okay, ONE and MAYBE two) who have made subtle but clear-enough judgemental statements and i JUST realised(yes, JUST) that I REALLY DON'T LIKE TO BE STEREO-TYPED. And as much as i want it to stop irking me, people who love to comment and criticise on appearance like IN YOUR FACE REALLY irritate the hell outta me. It's like them saying "Yo, you should be prettier but nevermind, i'll talk to you." Might not be the implied meaning but heck, that's what most people get outta it, y'know? Irritating shits. I mean, i try my hardest just to be ME. I've asked a million and one people if i should quiet down and i keep getting the "Would that be you?" and they're damn right, it wouldn't. I'd love to say "shut up and deal with it" but nahh. It's a hellava different in that sense in AC. I think girls actually FULLY act like, um, GIRLS. Sometimes it really puts me off, but then who am i to say? I don't fancy girls (: I guess it's just not the way Crescent has moulded me-I'll get down and dirty but you can still take me to nice restaurants and shit, y'know? It's such a different environment here it's not even funny. I wonder if it's as, um, like this in other JCs. Probably.
Being in AC has really brought me way outta my comfort zone in some ways, but it's taught me to stand up on my own two feet. Goodbye to dependancy and expectating others to look out for you. I guess tmr will be the real test. My gosh i'm so scared-my very first trning with AC Hockey tmr! I'm seriously scared outta my wits.. WHAT IF I SUCK. WHAT IF THEY LEAVE ME BEHIND IN THEIR DUST(okay, extremely likely). WHAT IF THEY HATE ME. WHAT IF THE COACH HATES ME. WHAT IF.. and so on and so forth. A million and one worries and whizzing through my mind but i'm gonna take it head on. I'm gonna jump right into it. YUPP. But my goodness. Wish me GOOD LUCK :(
Okay i'm super hungry. I think that stuff going on is making me super hungry. Cravings for everything! Especially hugs and ice cream. AHHH! Yeah. Fat fat fat. I swear i can hear Chiang chanting CALORIES CALORIES CALORIES. Sighs. NVM ((: I've never been one to care. But YES Mikey i will TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.
I still miss you but I've become such a distant memory in your mind that it's not even worth it anymore. But stop by, baby, and hold me one day cos that day's gonna be the day that i need it the most-even if it's all i get.
-loves.
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:35 PM